Our commitment to quality products, extraordinary customer service, teamwork and excellence has made Mol Belting Systems one of the best places to work. If you’re looking to join a great family-owned company with a culture of cooperation and teamwork, you have come to the right place.
Working at Mol has its perks, including:
- Competitive wages, paid bi-weekly
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical and life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Health Savings Account
- 401k with company match
- Attendance bonuses of up to 4 paid days per year
- Paid time off
- On-site flu shots and biometric screenings
- Employee assistance program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid holidays
Start the process by filling out some basic information below. Make sure to include your resumé and cover letter. If you're a good fit with Mol Belting, someone from human resources will reach out.